God is Cool!

Andrew Hoelperl hoelperl at sjfc.edu
Fri Mar 21 19:19:13 EST 1997

ok, several people have told me that being a christian is dumb because
you have to believe in God and that's not hip and cool with today's
youth.  well this is not so.  if you want to look at things that way,
God is very cool!  i take a special group of guys on retreats all the
time, and they think God is cool too.  they are popular around campus,
and fun to be with.  just because you have a spiritual side does not
mean you are a dork.  i think God is the coolest, and look where its
gotten me.  some might say that religious people don't date attractive
girls.  well, i currently date the beautiful Robin.  perhaps she is not
physically attractive from a social point of view, but spiritually she
is beautiful.  anyway, please mail me and tell you what you think about
the Lord Jesus Christ, i would be very interested if maybe i've turned
you on to a new way of life.

andy