looking for references

iyengabg at mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca mcmail at MCMAIL.CIS.MCMASTER.CA
Sat Jan 18 10:54:59 EST 1997

--Cyberdog-AltBoundary-0009D452

Hello all!

	Can somebody please point me to any reference
	which reports an imaginal disc abnormality
	that has left and right leg discs fused together?
	Thanks a lot!

Bala

This message was created and sent using the Cyberdog Mail System

--Cyberdog-AltBoundary-0009D452

--Cyberdog-MixedBoundary-0009D452

<SMALLER><X-FONTSIZE><PARAM>10</PARAM><FONTFAMILY><PARAM>Geneva</PARAM>=

</FONTFAMILY></X-FONTSIZE></SMALLER><BIGGER><X-FONTSIZE><PARAM>14</PARA=
M><FONTFAMILY><PARAM>Skia</PARAM>Hello all!

	Can somebody please point me to any reference

	which reports an imaginal disc abnormality

	that has left and right leg discs fused together?

	Thanks a lot!

Bala</FONTFAMILY></X-FONTSIZE></BIGGER><SMALLER><X-FONTSIZE><PARAM>10</=