Please help with Science Fair Project on Drosophilia Mutations

Steve Waechter TheFam at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 27 20:53:45 EST 1997

Hi there! :)

I'm preparing to do a science fair experiment of the following...

The effect various types of fruit have on mutation developments of fruit
flies.

If you could help me out in any ways at all... I would be incredibly
grateful. Thanks so much.

-Steve Waechter

PS:
PLEASE do not click reply to email.... I don't usually read this email.
Send mail to: SteveWctr at aol.com