fly sleep

CandyRun25 candyrun25 at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 00:35:35 EST 1997

Have you tried the Elk a sezltzer.  Sorry about spelling.  You know plop
plop.  Place 2 tablets in a beaker, cork with needle, and fuse into fly
tube.  once a sleep, place on card over watch glass, with ice.  They are
hard to get to stay asleep.  If you already know this, just forget it.  PS
sometimes I sing to my flies.  Placing them in the freezer only makes them
harder to view, they curl up.  Good luck
Candy