Eggs

Barbara Beck Barbara.Beck at roch.edu
Fri Oct 25 11:26:15 EST 1996

I am wondering if any Drosophilists store eggs by freezing them? I am not
a Drosophila geneticist, but rather a geneticist who is a mother trying
to help a child with a possible science project. We want to try freezing
Monarch butterfly eggs and I thought a logical place to start might be to
inquire whether other types of insect eggs might survive freezer storage.
Thanks.