Current Lab

Jeremy Scoville tjs at mci2000.com
Wed Nov 27 21:46:58 EST 1996

I am working on a Drosophila lab at this moment in my intro to cell biology
class, and the fly I am working with has a strain of mutant white
eyes/vestigial wings.  Does anybody have any experience with these, and/or
may I just bounce some ideas for my lab report that I have to put together?
 I am noticing sex linkage as I have no F2 females  with white eyes.  Any
help would be appreciated.

JS