salivary gland antibody staining

Richard A. Lockshin lockshin at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 22 10:13:23 EST 1996

In the next issue of Cell Death and Differentiation we (Jochova,
Zakeri, and Lockshin) describe staining for tubulin (anti-tubulin) and
actin (phalloidin).  Both are fluorescence techniques.  Look for it,
or email me if this is what you want.  (I'll have to copy the protocol
from a different computer.)
jgindhart at POPMAIL.UCSD.EDU (joe gindhart) wrote:

>Hi. Can anyone send me or point me toward a good protocol for
>immunostaining Drosophila salivary glands? I'm looking at cytosolic
>antigens, so I need something that isn't too rough on them, but robust
>enough that I get good fixation and antibody penetration. Thanks in
>advance,
>Joe Gindhart
>UCSD School of Medicine

Richard A. Lockshin