funding opportunity

Kathy Matthews matthewk at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Thu Nov 21 13:03:05 EST 1996

The following information came to my attention recently and might be of
interest to many of you:

>The NCRR also supports investigator-initiated research grants for the
>study of various nonmammalian systems.  Please contact Dr. Elaine Young
>at elainey at ep.ncrr.nih.gov or (301) 435-0776 for more information.

NCRR is NIH's National Center for Research Resources, one of the sources
of funding for the Bloomington Stock Center (along with NSF's Biological
Instrumentation & Resources division, the National Institute of General
Medical Sciences, and the National Eye Institute).

--  Kathy

Kathy Matthews			Bloomington Drosophila Stock Center
Department of Biology		MATTHEWK at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Indiana University              MATTHEWK at INDIANA.EDU
Bloomington, IN  47405-6801     812-855-5782