evolution of drosphila

Hampton Carson hampton at hawaii.edu
Sat Nov 16 20:41:03 EST 1996

Dear James:
An excellent general account will be found in Chapter 8 of the book
"Island Populations" by Mark Williamson, Oxford University Press 1981.
There is a lot more recent material. If you need more information after
reading Williamson's account, let me know.

With aloha from here

Hampton L Carson
Department of Genetics
University of Hawaii,