Food Bottles

Tritech Research Tritech_Research at lamg.com
Fri Nov 8 11:40:01 EST 1996

Hello:
We currently use 6 Oz urine sample bottles for making fly food bottles.
We get them from baxter and they are manufactured by Simport plastics.  We
recently found out that this product will be discontinue.   Does anybody
know about other companies that make this bottles or of other options for
a fly bottle.
Please send answers to  arrizaba at saturn.med.nyu.edu
Thanks
Gustavo
Dear Gustavo and others:
Please let me know how much you pay for those bottles and vials
you use, and what quantity you can order.  Tritech Research has been
in the business of saving C. elegans labs money for the past 5 years,
and we would be happy to help you out as well.  If it is any help,
we distribute Simport's products in the USA, and once you tell me
a reasonable price and the quantity, I will gladly talk to them for you.

Best regards,
Andy Papp, President