Please Help: genetics paper due

Matthew Bracci braccima at pilot.msu.edu
Wed Nov 6 13:46:22 EST 1996

Please help me.

I am writing a genetics paper on my genetic cross of drosophila
melanogaster.  We found that when crossing wild eyed males with white
eyed females, all males were white eyed, and all females were red eyed.
thus, the gene for eye color must be sex-linked.  I have yet to find
citable documentation pertaining to drosophila melanogaster eye color.
If anyone has any suggestions, please email me NOW! or post a reply to
this article.
thank you.
-Matthew Bracci