postdoctoral position

Ron Dubreuil ron at DRUGS.BSD.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Jul 24 19:38:07 EST 1996

Postdoctoral position

A position is available immediately to join our lab in combined cell,
molecular and genetic
studies of the cytoskeleton in Drosophila.  We are currently studying the
ankyrin gene
and protein and I am seeking someone with experience (or at least strong
interest) in
Drosophila genetics. A working knowledge of basic cell and molecular biology
is also
required. (a summary of current research can be found in Journal of Cell
Biology Vol.
133:647-655)

for further information contact:

Ron Dubreuil
University of Chicago
947 E. 58th St.
Chicago, IL 60637
phone 312-702-9154
fax 312-702-3774

(note: I will be out of the country until Aug. 5)