new lab

Ghysen Alain aghysen at ulb.ac.be
Thu Jul 18 13:55:11 EST 1996

Christine Dambly-Chaudiere and myself are moving to Montpellier, where we
will keep working on the development of Drosophila PNS, and also begin to
work on the development of the lateral line in fish and frog (mostly trying
to work out the establishment of central connections in this sytem). For
the moment this group counts with 3 tenured people: Christine, myself, and
Daniel Alexandre, a French scientist coming from Nigel Holder's lab. We
will apply for the formation of an INSERM Unit, for which we need four
tenured people, and therefore we would be glad to hear from any French
scientist with an INSERM or CNRS position who might consider joining us.

Alain Ghysen

Phone: (33) 67.14.48.02, Fax: (33) 67.14.39.28
e-mail: aghysen at univ-montp2.fr
Laboratoire de Neurogenetique
Universite de Montpellier II
place E. Bataillon