gal 4 lines

schmid aloisia a-schmi at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 22 19:06:23 EST 1996

I am attempting to characterize GFP expression in early embryogenesis and
am using the Gal 4 system.  i would be SO very grateful to everyone who has ANY
and ALL Gal 4 lines.  Please send them to me.  I will be happy to report back
on how they compare to anything else I am successful in finding.  My mailing
address is 505 S. Goodwin
           Morrill Hall, Room 618
           champaign, Ill.  61801

                                         Thanks in advance!