basic drosphilia info

Tim Ansems s1088192 at aix2.uottawa.ca
Mon Dec 2 21:02:00 EST 1996

In our high school biology class, we have completed a basic cross
between vestigial and wild drosphilia. Any information would be greatly
appreciated about links concerning info such as possible explanations
for problems experienced, life cycle, different types of mediums,
etc.,etc.

Thanks. (Hope this is an acceptable location for the above request)

Julie