request stocks

Purdue University chenjian at mace.cc.purdue.edu
Thu Apr 25 12:15:44 EST 1996

 Dear Colleague,

  We are looking for a stock with the following :

It has P element insertion on X chromosome ( only one P element);
This P element has mini W gene marker, origine of replication, and Amp
resistant gene for easy cloning.  The P[lacW] is one example that can
satisfy all we need.  However, from flybase, we can't find P[lacW]
on X chromosome.

If you have or know of where we can get it, we will be very grateful
for your information. Please e-mail me at the following address:

chenjian at sage.cc.purdue.edu

Thank you very much.

Chenjian Li
4/25/96