Drosophila film

Mary S. Tyler mtyler at MAINE.MAINE.EDU
Fri Apr 12 07:56:57 EST 1996

Dear Dros Netters:

I need some help in locating an address for Dr. Isabel Morgan
Mountain, T.H. Morgan's daughter.  I am in the process of making
a film on the life cycle of Drosophila (to be published by
Sinauer Assoc.), and in the final section am including sequences
on a number of mutants.  This section starts out with a tribute
to Thomas Hunt Morgan, for which I have put together a collage of
photos of him, but I need to get copyright clearance for them.
In most cases this is held by the Morgan family.  If anyone knows
how to get in touch with members of the family, and in
particular, Isabel Morgan Mountain, I'd be extremely grateful.

Thank you,

Mary S. Tyler
Professor of Zoology
University of Maine