Bloomington Stock Center April '96 Schedule Change

Kathy Matthews matthewk at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Thu Apr 11 18:05:12 EST 1996

The Bloomington Stock Center will be off our usual schedule the last two weeks
of April.  This is the schedule that will be in effect:

*  Requests for stocks received by 5:00 PM Wednesday, April 17, will be
   shipped on April 22, as usual.

*  Requests for stocks received between 5:00 PM Wednesday, April 17 and 5:00
   Wednesday, May 1, will be shipped Wednesday, May 8.

*  Requests for stocks received between 5:00 PM Wednesday, May 1, and 5:00
   Wednesday, May 8, will be shipped May 13, as usual.

I will be out of town and unavailable by e-mail April 24 through May 3.

See you in San Diego!

--  Kathy

Kathy Matthews			Bloomington Drosophila Stock Center
Department of Biology		MATTHEWK at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Indiana University              MATTHEWK at INDIANA.EDU
Bloomington, IN  47405-6801     812-855-5782