bio project help

James Luck JamesL1 at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 28 19:14:56 EST 1995

I am doing a biology project.  I am breeding Drosophila Melangaster.  I
need to find out if the eye colors are genes and if they are sex-linked?
 I need to tie in the project with Mitosis, Meiosis, Mendel, and Morgan.
 I need to find out how the different eye colors (i.e.
red,scarlet,white,sepia,brown,vermillion,and cinnabar) are formed.  I
think it is using pigments.  Any help or ideas would be greatly
appreciated.  The sooner you can answer the better.  Thanks in advance.

You can post the answer to the newsgroup or e-mail me at
jamesl1 at netcom.ix.com