BrDu Staining

Peter Dearden p.dearden at ic.ac.uk
Fri May 19 16:27:59 EST 1995

Hi there,

I need help staining cells with BrdU. I have a cell culture which grows in
suspension which i need to make large numbers of BrdU stained cells from.
For teaching undergradutres we need at least sixty slides of nicely stained
nuclei.
Does anybody know of any protocol for fixing and staining such cells in
suspension and then dropping them onto slides.
Please reply to pkd at ic.ac.uk
Thank you for your time

Peter Dearden
Imperial college,