injecting drosophila

Chris Driver drierac at deakin.edu.au
Thu May 18 17:29:04 EST 1995

I am doing some work on Drosphila behaviour and the response to drugs. Some of
these can be administered in their food, and I envisage trying gases such as
NO and CO in the gas phase. Nevertheless, I would like to be able to
administer other substances such as peptide neurotransmitters and preferably
into the CNS cavity. Has anybody got any good ideas as to how I would do this
in a typical experiement of 4000 flies?

Chris Driver
Chris Driver, Ph D
School of Biology and Chemistry, Rusden Campus
Deakin University
662 Blackburn Rd
Clayton, VIC, 3168
AUSTRALIA