In search of..

BHALLER at OPIE.BGSU.EDU BHALLER at OPIE.BGSU.EDU
Mon Mar 27 18:53:34 EST 1995

Greetings all--

	I am in search of 2 things. If you could help me out I could
greatly appreciate it. I am looking for a plasmid that carries enough
of the Adh and w genes for expression ( after transformation of course).
Also, I am looking for a Y chromosome that carries a P element.Preferentially,
I am looking for an element that is in the Y itself and not harbored
in a another piece of a  chromosome that has been attached to the Y.
Again, if anyone can help me or lead me in any direction I would greatly
appreciate it.
					Thank you--
					Bethany