D flavohirta - larval food ??

A.J. Davis pab6awd at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jul 10 05:25:26 EST 1995

hallo drosophologists all,

Drosophila flavohirta larvae (and adults) feed on eucalypt pollen.  Two
citations for this behaviour are given in Tribe GD 1991 Journal of the
Australian Entomological Society 30 257-262.   Unfortunately our library does
not take this journal and, as i would very much like the correct citations
before the end of the week ! i can't use inter-library loan.

Therefore, if any kind person knows the bibliographic details for this
behaviour (or even, could possibly look them up in the reference given above)
and could send them to me i'd be very grateful.

regards, Andrew Davis

Biology, Leeds, UK