narrow mutants.

Winifred W. Doane ICWWD at ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU
Fri Feb 10 20:46:00 EST 1995

I am trying to obtain a strain of D. melanogaster that contains a
recessive nw mutation which is well expressed in homozygotes.  I already
have the nw[2] mutant available from the Bloomington Stock Center, but it
does not display narrow-like wings, at least in our hands.  Please let me
know if you either have a nw stock or know of someone who does and would
be willing to send it to me.

Thanks,

Winifred W. Doane
ICWWD at ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU