problem stock

Kathy Matthews matthewk at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Fri Feb 10 11:00:15 EST 1995

Henry Sun reports that Bloomington stock #1878, Df(2R)en-A/CyO, does not
carry the en-A deficiency.  We will test both of our copies on the chance
that one remains intact.  In the meantime, this stock will be removed from
the collection.  If you have a copy of Df(2R)en-A that you got from
Bloomington you should test it or discard it.  If you have a copy of
Df(2R)en-A that you know to be intact please let me know.

Kathy

Kathy Matthews			Bloomington Drosophila Stock Center
Department of Biology		MATTHEWK at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Indiana University              MATTHEWK at INDIANA.EDU
Bloomington, IN  47405-6801     812-855-5782