D. virilis adh

William J. Etges wetges at COMP.UARK.EDU
Wed Feb 1 09:33:16 EST 1995

At  8:45 PM 31/1/95 -0500, CLIFTRE wrote:
>Are there any reports of cloning of the ADH gene of D. virilis.  I can't
>find any in a journal search but my advisor insists she remembers haaving
>read about it somewhere.

Try publications by David Sullivan and W. T. Starmer at Syracuse U.

Bill

William J. Etges                                "I wish the Bald Eagle
Department of Biol. Sciences            had not been chosen
University of Arkansas                      as the Representative
Fayetteville, AR 72701  USA            of our country! The
wetges at comp.uark.edu                   Turkey is a much more
voice: (501) 575-6358                       respectable Bird,
FAX   (501) 575-4010                        and withal a true
                                                           native of America."

                                                   -Benjamin Franklin, from a
                                                   letter to his daughter.