Mite Infestation

wolf tom zzwolf at ACC.WUACC.EDU
Fri Sep 30 19:36:41 EST 1994

I am teaching a genetics laboratory and the stocks have become infested
with mites.  I am not sure where the infestation came from since I have used
only commercial stocks or those provided by stock centers.  I have dealt
with this problem before and it is time consuming.  Is there a relatively
simple solution to this problem (short of wiping out everything and
starting over)?  Are there any commerical or other products which would
reduce future risks?

Thanks for you help.

Tom  (zzwolf at acc.wuacc.edu)