Dr. Philip Beachy's e-mail (Baltimore) ?

John Reinitz reinitz at kruppel.molbio.mssm.edu
Thu Sep 22 09:23:24 EST 1994

In article <35rjue$o1g at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>,
Gilles VACHON <vachon at bio.grenet.fr> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Does anyone know the e-mail of Philip Beachy at the Dpt of Molecular
>Biology and Genetics, John Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore.

The following is brought to you through the miracle of flybase (gopher
fly.bio.indiana.edu; *thank* *you*, way cool Drosophila compunerds):

Philip A Beachy, Johns Hopkins Univ Med Ctr, Baltimore, MD, USA
Last Name   : Beachy
First Name  : Philip A
Department  : Molecular Biology/Genetics
Institution : Johns Hopkins Univ Med Ctr
Address     : 725 N Wolfe St,  PCTB #714
City        : Baltimore
State       : MD
Zip         : 21205-2185
Country     : USA
E-mail      : beachy at jhuigf.med.jhu.edu
Telephone   : (410) 955-1862
Fax number  : (410) 955-9124
Database ID : 230

flybase is great!!! Use it!!!

----
John Reinitz <reinitz at kruppel.molbio.mssm.edu> v:212-241-1952 f:212-860-9279
USnail: Brookdale Center for Molecular Bio., Box 1126 Mt. Sinai Med. School,
One Gustave L. Levy Place, NYC, NY 10029 USA. I don't speak for/from Mt. Sinai.
email me for pgp 2.3a public key; k.f. = D7C9356AEBF0F04BDE380BBB3DB84E5E