Schneider-2 M3 medium

tahilyamani.com at syntex tahilyamani.com at syntex
Wed Sep 14 13:29:56 EST 1994

	I am currently working with Drosophila Schneider-2 cells
	in cell culture.  I am curious about the levels of copper and
	zinc in M3 media (as developed by Lindquist et al).  Does
	anyone out there have any information regarding this (does
	anyone have a spec sheet on M3 media?).  Also, does anyone
	know of a commercial source for this? (I believe that a company
	called Quality Biological, Inc. may sell it but I don't have a
	phone number or address for this company).  If anyone can help
	me I'd greatly appreciate it.

	Tahilyamani
	Syntex Research