Stock center access

pdxrmb at vaxa.nott.ac.uk pdxrmb at vaxa.nott.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 05:02:43 EST 1994

Hello there- sorry another confused newbie- just wondering if I can access
stock centre listings by email, as well as order stocks. Have tried WWW
and Gopher but without much luck. Specifically I'm looking for a stock with
a multiply marked third chromosome, preferably without markers affecting
eye morphology, for some preliminary mapping.
 Yours Hopefully Richard Badge.