stock request forms

Kathy Matthews matthewk at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Tue Sep 6 16:49:30 EST 1994

Folks, when you use the stock order form on FlyBase to request stocks from
the Bloomington Stock Center you need to be more careful about filling in
the necessary information.  These forms do not contain your e-mail address
in the header, so if you don't tell me who you are in the 'Name' field I
have no way of knowing who sent the request or asking you to clarify.  The
example below is the third one of this general form I have received in the
last week.  We have no way of filling these requests.  Always check the copy
of the order form that is sent to you to be sure that you have provided
sufficient information.  If you find these forms difficult to use you are
welcome to send e-mail directly to me at matthewk at indiana.edu.  Please
include your name in all correspondence with the stock center.