myc epitope tag in flies

Mark D. Garfinkel mg16 at ellis.uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 3 09:27:44 EST 1994

In article <drm21-0310941303480001 at drm-mac1.welc.cam.ac.uk> drm21 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk (David Micklem) writes:
>I've also heard that the antibody
>from some suppliers is or was not very good (Im afraid I dont know which
>supplier).  Can anyone recommend a good source for anti-myc antibody that
>will work in embryos and on western blots?

	Ken Burtis of UC-Davis posted a message on anti-myc Abs awhile
	ago. Flybase maintains an archive of all bionet.drosophila
	postings; point your Gopher software there & rummage around
	for Burtis' post.

Mark
--
Mark D. Garfinkel (e-mail: garfinkl at iitmax.acc.iit.edu)
My views are my own, which is why they're copyright 1994 (c)