ZEBRAFISH on the INTERNET? Etc...

rmulreni at opal.tufts.edu rmulreni at opal.tufts.edu
Thu May 12 11:29:37 EST 1994

I am looking for the following:

	1) ZEBRAFISH INTERNET resources, such as ftp sites, the
	   appropriate newsgroup for postings, etc.

	2) your favorite water recipe for breeding purposes
		(Gee, Maine water always worked...)

	3) electroporation protocols, including success rate

	4) contributors to put together a FAQ.  Of course,
	   there may be one already.  If so, please direct me
	   to it or the invidual(s) working on it.  I would
	   be willing to receive contributions and organize the
	   FAQ if no one else has planned one :)  The information
	   is especially useful for those of us setting up
	   a "real" zebrafish facility, as well as everyone else
	   interested in using Zebrafish.

My thanks to all who have responded already.
Bob Mulrenin
RMULRENI at OPAL.TUFTS.EDU
New England Medical Center, NEMC#268
750 Washington St.