Experiment

ANTHONY WILSON 002233w at axe.acadiau.ca
Thu Dec 2 05:36:56 EST 1993

Hi,

	I'm in a genetics class and for the class we are supposed to
research two traits of the Drosphilia.  I was wondering, does anyone know
how the dark body mutant and the light body mutant are assorted? (Autosomal
Dominant, Sex-linked Recessive, etc.)...  I'm having a very difficult time
getting any information, so I would be greatful for any help....

Thanks

Tony Wilson