Any good biographies?

Phil at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk Phil at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue May 15 03:32:26 EST 2001

This is a long sho, but I have recently read a book called "A Fish Lost
in Time", about several peoples search for the ceolocanth ( a dinosaur
fish thought to have been extint for several million years until one
turned up off the coast of South Africa) - can't remember who it is by
but it covers the story up to the present day by looking at the lives of
the people who were involved. It is not a difficult book to read and is
very interesting. There is even a web site dedicated to this fish at
www.dinofish.com, hope this has helped.

P.Kenny London, UK