Any good biographies?

mflood at cybertrails.com mflood at cybertrails.com
Thu May 3 03:29:55 EST 2001

Please excuse me for just popping into this newsgroup and asking a
question.

My 13 year old daughter is a member of the Career Club at her junior
high and has spent considerable time researching different occupations.
She has narrowed it down to a few choices and a marine biologist is one
of them. My daughter is an avid reader and one of the kinds of books she
likes are biographies. She's not much on science books but most
biographies she seems to enjoy.

I'm hoping someone can recommend a recent biography about a marine
biologist. Or perhaps a travel book by a marine biologist written in
autobiographical style.

Thanks,

Michael Flood
Snowflake, AZ