Spiny Devil Fish

Viki Elliott viki at eagles.lcs.k12.me.us
Thu Apr 17 10:08:39 EST 1997

Dear....
        I am wondering if you have any information on Spiny Devil fish or
other interesting deep sea or ocean fish.  My sister is to have a report
done and I can't seem to find any information.  If you would kindly help me
I would greatly appreciate you time and effort.  But please send it to
relliott at eagles.lcs.k12.me.us

                                        Thank you,
                                                Rebecca Elliott