Address Change

Dr. Andrew G. McArthur mcarthur at onyx.si.edu
Tue Dec 17 15:44:15 EST 1996

Colleagues,

I have successfully defended my Ph.D. dissertation and have moved on to a
Smithsonian Postdoctoral Fellowship with Dr. M.G. Harasewych of the
Department of Invertebrate Zoology.  My address, phone numbers, and email
address have changed to those listed below.  Please be so kind as to change
your records.  These changes in now alter the running of DEEPSEA.  Much
thanks.

Andrew McArthur
DEEPSEA Moderator

Dr. Andrew G. McArthur, Postdoctoral Fellow
Laboratory of Molecular Systematics & Department of Invertebrate Zoology
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution, U.S.A.

Email: mcarthur at onyx.si.edu
Phone: (301) 238-3444
Fax:   (301) 238-3059

Regular Mail:                        Packages: *
Laboratory of Molecular Systematics  Laboratory of Molecular Systematics
Museum Support Center, MRC-534       Smithsonian Museum Support Center
Smithsonian Institution              4210 Silver Hill Road
Washington, D.C. 20560               Suitland, M.D. 20746

* Please request special instructions if shipping specimens.