[Computational-biology] Registration deadline ESCS 2016!

ISCBSC announcement via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by volunteers from iscbsc.org)
Tue Jul 26 10:25:31 EST 2016

Dear colleague,

*We would like to remind you that the early-bird registration deadline for
ESCS 2016 will close this Friday on 29 July! Please visit
http://escs2016.iscbsc.org/escs2016-registration
<http://escs2016.iscbsc.org/escs2016-registration> for more information.*

The ESCS is a biennial interdisciplinary symposium that brings together
students and young researchers from computational biology, bioinformatics,
systems biology, and related fields. This symposium offers you a great
opportunity to present your research to an international audience, get
insights into hot topics and newly developed methods and build a network
within the computational biology community of Europe.

The symposium includes ice-breaking, oral presentations, keynote talks,
poster presentations and an evening social event that offer you the
opportunity to get to know fellow young scientists from all over Europe in
a casual setting.

We welcome students and young researchers from all areas of computational
biology to join our community. Please help us spread the word by using the
hashtag #ESCS16 on social media. Please visit our website
http://escs2016.iscbsc.org/ regularly as more information will be announced
soon.

We look forward to welcome you in The Hague!

Annika Jacobsen and Kevin Schwahn,

chair and co-chair, ESCS 2016