[Computational-biology] Bioinformatics for Big Data

James Prudhomme via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by jprudhomme from healthtech.com)
Tue Jan 14 12:38:34 EST 2014

Dear Colleague,

Something that may interest you:

The Informatics Channel (http://www.TriConference.com/Informatics
<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2ETriConference%2Ecom
%2FInformatics&urlhash=MSB_&_t=tracking_anet> ) at the Molecular Medicine
Tri-Conference brings together leading experts in drug discovery
informatics, bioinformatics, and IT. Through lectures, panel discussions,
and interactive breakouts, we explore cutting edge ways to manage, analyze,
and integrate data to enable drug discovery, biology, and clinical research.
You may track-hop to these concurrent programs on February 10-12, 2014 at
the Moscone North Convention Center in San Francisco, CA:

- Bioinformatics for Big Data: How Applications of Big Data will Drive
Research Forward
- Integrated R&D Informatics & Knowledge Management: Supporting
Collaboration, Externalization, Globalization & Translational Research
- Genome and Transcriptome Analysis: Next-Generation Sequencing of Disease
Genomes, Epigenomes & Transcriptomes

For questions or to register via phone, please email me or call
781-972-5400.

-          Jim

James Prudhomme

Cambridge Healthtech Institute