AAI Short Course - Advanced Data Analytics - an Introduction - Tuesday 19 November 2013
Our AAI short course Advanced Data Analytics - an Introduction may well be of interest to you and or others in your organisation.
The Data Analytics introductory short course will provide an early and rewarding understanding of the level of analytics to which your organisation and your people should aspire.
Upon completion of this course students will:
* Understand why advanced data analytics is essential to your business success
* Understand the key terms and concepts used in advanced data analytics
* Understand relations of big data, clouding computing and analytics
* Be familiar with basic skills of statistics in data analytics, including descriptive analysis, regression, multivariate data analysis
* Learning basic data mining and data warehousing, visualization and reporting, such as supervised vs unsupervised methods, clustering, association rule and frequent mining and so on
* Knowing key techniques in machine learning, such as Parametric and non-parametric models, learning and inference, Maximum-likelihood estimation, and Bayesian approaches and so on
* Be given the introduction of social media analytics, multimedia analytics, and the real projects or case studies conducted in AAI
Further information and registrations at https://shortcourses-bookings.uts.edu.au/Clientview/Schedules/ScheduleDetail.aspx?ScheduleID=1356&EventID=1171
We are happy to discuss at your convenience - please contact us.
Thank you and regards.
Advanced Analytics Institute (AAI)
Blackfriars Building 2, Level 1
University of Technology, Sydney (UTS)
Email: Colin.Wise from uts.edu.au<mailto:Colin.Wise from uts.edu.au>
Tel. +61 2 9514 9267
M. 0448 916 589
Future short courses on Data Analytics and Big Data may be viewed at LINK<http://analytics.uts.edu.au/shortcourses/structure.html>
AAI Education and Training Short Courses Survey - you may be interested in completing our AAI Survey at LINK<http://analytics.uts.edu.au/shortcourses/survey.html>
AAI September 2013 Newsletter Link<http://analytics.uts.edu.au/pdfs/aai-newsletter-issue-05.pdf>
AAI Email Policy - should you wish to not receive this periodic communication on Data Analytics Learning please reply to our email (to sender) with UNSUBSCRIBE in the Subject. We will delete you from our database. Thank you for your past and future support.
UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the University of Technology Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.
Think. Green. Do.
Please consider the environment before printing this email.