[Computational-biology] MLDM 2007

schatte At ibai-institut.de via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by schatte At ibai-institut.de)
Wed Jan 24 06:08:54 EST 2007

International Conference on Machine Learning and Data Mining in Pattern
Recognition, Leipzig/ Germany, July 18 - 20, 2007

Dear Colleagues,

We like to remind you that the deadline for paper submission to MLDM
2007 is approaching soon on February 07, 2007.

Please visit http://www.mldm.de for more information.

We are looking forward to your paper submission.

Kind regards,

Ch. Schatte
Conference Secretary