ANNOUNCE: Update to Jarnac 1.18b
[What is Jarnac? Jarnac is a script based interactive environment for
building and analysing metabolic/chemical/genomic and signal transduction
A new version of Jarnac is available at
If there are any problems please get in touch with me at
hsauro at cds.caltech.edu
1. Changes to a previous version of the scanner caused End line character
to be miss-interpreted when the last item in an input line was a string.
This meant that two return keys were required to cause Jarnac to
compute the command line.
2. Added Print button to script editor to allow printing directly from the
3. Conflict between hardcopy print and console print keywords (oops).
the hardcopy print shell command has been changed to 'HardCopy filename'
4. solve() function was passing the wrong number of arguments to the solver
introduced during a recent change to the calling mechanism)
5. Added a splash screen with status info (big deal!)
6. New Keypressed function
7. Complete rewrite of interface between Visual Designer and Jarnac. Visual
is now a stand-alone application, communication to designer is via a socket
8. Introduced new visual designer object to allow programmic control of
9. Fixed a very annoying problem with comments interfering with model
10. All file handles closed in the event of a script execution error