info microarray please!!

Y.F.LEUNG yfleung at cuhk.edu.hk
Tue Mar 6 22:27:30 EST 2001

With regards to array softwares comparison, please visit the following links
of my homepage for an up-to-date list.

http://ihome.cuhk.edu.hk/~b400559/arraysoft.html

You are also invited to visit other sections of my homepage which has many
other microarray resources, including hardwares, pre-spotted arrays,
protocols, newsgroups, paper archives over the years, books recommendation,
glossaries for analysis, biochip and proteinchip etc.

The link to my homepage is

http://ihome.cuhk.edu.hk/~b400559

Enjoy!

Y.F.LEUNG

--
Y.F.LEUNG
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
email: leungyukfai at hotmail.com, yfleung at cuhk.edu.hk