crystallization kinetics triglycerides

William Kloek William.Kloek at ZUIVEL.LMT.WAU.NL
Tue May 30 12:58:42 EST 1995

Hi,

I am a PhD-student (3rd year) at the Wageningen Agricultural University,
the Netherlands and my research title is "Crystallization of fats in
relation to their mechanical properties" .
Therefore I am interested in software that is able to fit crystallization
curves (% crystallization vs time) under isothermal conditions (batch). This
means that supersaturation is decreasing in time.
Is anybody aware of a program (or source code) that is capable of doing this.
It should give some fitparameters with a physical meaning, so it can be
translated to nucleation-0 or growth rates.

Thanks!