Amber potentials for NAD+, ATP

Doug Neubauer dougnb at netcom.com
Tue May 30 12:58:58 EST 1995

In article <3pu00j$907 at noc.tor.hookup.net>,
 Ray Oomen <roomen at hookup.net> wrote:
>Hello; I am looking for partial charge and other potential parameters
>for NAD+ and ATP for use with the Amber forcefield. I am not too
>familiar with Amber, but two recent references (within the last five
>years) state they've done the partial charge calculations with AMPAC
>(and presumably interpolated the rest), but don't describe their
>results. So, no comparisons between papers or methods is possible.
>Any suggestions ? Thanks for any help,
>
>Ray

You might try the Amber list-server.  Info below...

Regards-

Doug Neubauer

-------------
There is a mail reflector for Amber users and people interested in
Amber. A major part of the traffic is the bugfix announcements.

Mail sent to the reflector is automatically sent to all who have
joined the list.

You can address all members by sending mail to either of the
following addresses:

		amber at cgl.ucsf.edu
		amber at ucsfcgl.bitnet

and mail to either