<Q> Online sequence database of vectors?

Stephen Misener miseners at darwin.biology.QueensU.CA
Wed May 10 18:56:15 EST 1995

I've put together somewhat of a vector sequence database as per the
thread that appeared here a couple weeks ago.  It can be accessed at
http://biology.queensu.ca/~miseners/vector.html
It contains the sequences for many vectors, all in Genbank format.  More
sequences should be available soon.  I appreciate all contributions and
all feedback.  Hope it proves useful.

Cheers.

--

Stephen Misener                   |    " The gods do not deduct from man's
Queen's Biology                   |      allotted span the hours spent in