cavities !!

Jeroen-van.gastel at 2488PAS.urlnl.sprint.com Jeroen-van.gastel at 2488PAS.urlnl.sprint.com
Fri Apr 21 14:38:37 EST 1995

Can anybody help me for an program or algorithm to
search fo cavities and/or tunnels in proteins.

I already know that this is possible which connolly and
obtained this article. (I don't have the article yet !)

Kisljuk et al., An algorithm to find channels and cavities within
protein crystals, J. Molecular Graphics (1994) 12, 305. (plus colour plates)