[Chlamydomonas] Chlamy Teaching Center needs a home

Adams, Mike (Biology) via chlamy%40net.bio.net (by ADAMS from easternct.edu)
Wed Dec 11 11:53:02 EST 2013

   Due to changes in IT structure here, I will not be hosting the Chlamy
   = Teaching Center beyond this spring. If anyone is interested in
   adopting it,= I will happily send you the entire site on a disk, to do
   with as you wish.   Mike Adams
   Biology Department
   Eastern Connecticut State University
   Willimantic, CT 06226