[Chlamydomonas] the role of CO2 in Chlamydomonas hydrogen production

xufuqiao via chlamy%40net.bio.net (by xufuqiao from picb.ac.cn)
Tue Jul 13 01:10:02 EST 2010

In my memory, some paper cited that carbon dioxide will decrease photosynthetic hydrogen production by Chlamydomonas. I forget the title of the research paper. Who can give me some hints?

    Fu-qiao Xu(Ð츣ÇÅ)
    2010-07-13

CAS-MPG Partner Institute for Computational Biology
Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences
Chinese Academy of Sciences

Address:320 Yue Yang Road, Shanghai, China
Postcode:200031
Tel: 86-21-54924149
Fax: 86-21-54920451
Email:xufuqiao from picb.ac.cn